Basis of Unity
- We believe in the one eternal God, Creator and Sustainer of the world, existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who governs all things according to the purpose of His will.
- We affirm the divine inspiration and unique authority of the Scriptures in their entirety: the Old and the New Testament.
- We believe there is one Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, fully God and fully human, who died for our sins, was raised from the dead and offers the free gift of eternal life, the forgiveness of sins and the gift of the Holy Spirit to all who receive Him through faith.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who makes known the glory of Jesus Christ. He leads and guides and gathers a diversity of believers into a new community: the church, the body of Christ. He sends the church into the world with the good news of Christ to make disciples of all nations
COVENANT OF MUTUAL RESPECT
- We covenant together to conduct ourselves with respect, love and a willingness to learn from one another. Through the diversity of our perspectives and our ability to work together, we will reflect the nature of God, the Creator and Lord of all and of Christ, who “reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation.”