What We Do
Christian Churches Network of London is a team of Christian leaders connecting Church leadership for the flourishing of the community of London.
"Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ's body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other." Romans 12:4-5
"But the word of God continued to spread and flourish." Acts 12:24 ( NIV)
Our Vision for the next three years
In order to build relationships, leadership, and bridges in the community, these five strategic directions shape our vision.
We will seek:
1. To actively engage more diversity in CCNL - cultural/ethnicity, age, gender, denominational & theological diversity. All those who believe in the name and saving work of Christ should see themselves in the future of God’s kingdom at work in this city with other Christian leaders.
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”(John 13:34-35 ESV)
2. To provide greater opportunities to expose Christian leaders to the social needs and resources within London. We desire to bring His "shalom", be His "peace-bringers" into broken realities in this community.
“And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’ Matthew 25:40
3. To provide and promote a variety of stimulating environments where church leaders in London can connect, learn and grow together. This is the kind of environment we want to create.
“Dear brothers and sisters, honor those who are your leaders in the Lord’s work. They work hard among you and give you spiritual guidance. Show them great respect and wholehearted love because of their work. And live peacefully with each other.” 1 Thess. 5
4. To ensure sustainability of CCNL both in governance and in finances.
Good stewards and refreshed leadership “guard what God has entrusted to us.”
5. To embrace new technology proactively as part of the accomplishment of the mission. Unprecedented changes in communication tools compel us“ to know and understand our times “ like the men of Issachar in 1 Chronicles.