Sales Position at Sound of Faith Broadcasting
The FaithFM Sales Agent contributes to the station’s success as one of the drivers of revenue through radio advertising sales. The person is responsible to independently and consistently grow and retain new business accounts/clients. The ideal candidate will support the FaithFM mission to inspire, encourage, entertain and uplift, and be intrinsically motivated by knowing that their efforts are making a positive impact on the community.
The main duties of the Sales Agent include:
- Establishing and developing long-term business relationships
- Sourcing, identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Developing, managing, coordinating and presenting campaign strategies and presentations for prospects and clients
- Generating creative win-win solutions for clients that help them achieve their business objectives
- Closing the sale
- Following up to ensure client satisfaction
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to help retain their business, and be responsive to changing client needs
- Maintaining regular contact with prospects to develop them into customers
- Delivering accurate call reports and planned revenue numbers to management
- Acting as a liaison between clients, Traffic (order scheduling), Creative and Production departments to ensure smooth communications and execution
Minimum 5 years of sales experience with at least 2 years in media advertising; a proven track record in actively building a client base from the ground up, including prospecting, cold calling, and developing long-term win-win business relationships.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Manager of Custodial Care (Full Time) at Westview Baptist Church
Job Description: Performs a full scope of custodial duties to maintain safe and sanitary conditions on both the interior and exterior of the building including the facility grounds. Supervises and coordinates the Evening Custodial staff schedules.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements: The successful candidate will have a minimum of six months of related experience, a working knowledge of computers, and will have a Secondary School Diploma or equivalent.
Roles and Responsibilities: The successful candidate will perform a diverse variety of custodial duties to maintain the facility in a safe and sanitary condition. Exterior duties include lawn maintenance, cutting, trimming, and arranging annual servicing of mowing equipment. Manager of Custodial Care will be responsible to the Human Resources and Property Management Committee.
Resume Submission: Applicants shall submit their resumes in response to this posting by not later than Friday, June 14, 2019, 4 p.m. by either: a) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: HR Committee Chairperson b) Canada Post: Westview Baptist Church 1000 Wonderland Road South London, ON N6K 3S4 Attention: HR Committee Chairperson