We wanted to share some notes from our first online virtual meeting
|We are so thankful that you attended our first online CCNL meeting. We with 90 people registered it was a great success and I know that those that were able to join in and hear Carey’s great words of wisdom were impacted by what he had to share. As a quick recap see below for his 7 strategies for How to Lead yourself and team in a crisis.
7 strategies for How to Lead yourself and team in a crisis
- Cultivate top sources of information.
- Find the most reliable sources
- Form a crisis team
- Mute unhelpful sources
- Embrace Stockdale paradigm
- Must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end with the disciple to confront the brutal facts of your situation.
- Never lose hope but confront the facts
- Make sleep, diet and exercise non-negotiable
- Walk away
- Protect your asset – you, protect your heart and mind so that they can function to make tough decisions.
- There is no end to need
- Cultivate friendships
- Connect with a friend everyday
- Carve out Silence
- Grieve your losses